Today it’s Valentine’s day, a day for all the hearts. So I’m gonna give you all 10 heartwarming facts, just because I’m a bit of a nerd for facts.
- Smiling boosts your immune system. It really can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
- Holding a hug for an extended time lifts one’s serotonin levels, elevating mood and creating happiness.
- While looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate.
- People who kiss their partners in the morning are said to live five years longer than they who don’t.
- Dancing increases happiness.
- Sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart.
- Blind people smile even though they’ve never seen anyone else smile.
- When playing with female puppies, male puppies will often let them win, even if they have a physical advantage.
- The more you hug your children, the happier they will be as adults.
- If you give love you will get love.